The list below, taken from the Darlington Borough Council website on Tuesday, December 21, contains the planning requests that were decided this week.
- Certificate of Legality for Existing Use – occupation of dwelling house by not more than two residents living together as one household where care is provided at 73 Park Lane, Darlington, County Durham.
- Works at 1 no. Linden protected under the Tree Preservation Order (No.1) 1951 -40% crown reduction / remodeling, crown elevation to 10m, 20% crown thinning and deadwood removal at 37 Brompton Walk, Darlington.
- Change of use from a retail store (use of class E (g)) to a self-storage facility (use of class B8) with auxiliary office (use of class E (g)) with construction of a mezzanine , renovation of external elevations including new entrance, cladding / rendering, insertion of roller shutter doors, renovation and partial reconfiguration of parking lot, boundary treatment, including brick wall / fencing up to 2.4m high, entrance gates and other associated work at Poundstretcher, Whessoe Road, Darlington.
- Modifications and extension of the side elevation for the replacement garage with utility in the front and integration of the conversion of the existing garage into living space. Additional first floor window to side elevation at 3 Merrybent Drive, Merrybent, County Durham.
- Certificate of Legality for the proposed use – construction of a detached building in the rear garden for use as a gym / recreation room at 39 Hunstanworth Road Darlington.
- Non-material modification of building permit 21/00148 / FUL of April 16, 2021 (erection of a one-story rear extension and erection of a detached one-story double garage / workshop in the rear garden, including relocation rear fence) to allow modifications to the garage door / window on the southwest elevation and additional gate on the northeast elevation at 279 Neasham Road, Darlington. Status: Withdrawn.
- Erection of a one-storey extension to the side elevation at 19 Alwyn Road, Darlington. Status: Granted under conditions.
- Erection of a one-storey extension to the front elevation at 12 Manor Road, Hurworth Place, County Durham. Status: Granted under conditions.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed.